Please keep in mind that the consultation is for a specific orthopedic issue(s). Whether you are seeking a second opinion regarding diagnosis or surgical versus non-surgical treatment or if you are looking to make an appointment for a new orthopedically related problem, Dr. Brooks will be there to assist you in any way and by any means possible. Kindly remember we do not treat fractures/broken bones, including the application of casts.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Up to one hour and twenty minutes of personal, uninterrupted time with Dr. Brooks
- Findings and recommendations for your personal Physician or anyone else involved in your case
- All pertinent Research regarding problems similar to yours
- A complete bound Medical Record including your past records and Dr. Brooks' report and recommendations, presented as an e-file as well as a printed Folder.
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
Prior to your initial appointment with Dr. Brooks, you will need to provide the following:
- Bring all of your medical records at least 2 days prior to appointment
- Copies of relevant X-Ray reports, etc.
- Fill out all the necessary forms below before your visit with Dr. Brooks.
DAY OF YOUR APPOINTMENT
On the day of your appointment:
- Women need to wear or bring non-Spandex athletic shorts (for back, knee, or hip problems) and/or a sports bra (for shoulder problems)
- Men need to wear or bring loose-fitting gym shorts
- Although we do no accept insurance as payment, we will be delighted to file your insurance for you as a courtesy on your first and subsequent visits. Call your carrier in 72 hours to validate claim receipt.
Remember, if Dr. Brooks is late for your appointment, it is FREE. However, if you are late then that time is deducted from the one hour and 20 minute session. After all, it's your time.
NOTE: No charge will be made until the day of your appointment unless you cancel or fail to appear without 48 hours (2 business days) prior notice.
Cancellation Fee is equal to One-Half (1/2) or your projected Session cost, and will be applied toward the cost of the next appointment.
Schedule Your Appointment
|Tuesday||7:30am - 11:30am|
|2:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 11:30am|
|Thursday||7:30am - 11:30am|
|2:00pm - 6:00pm|
Call Dr. Brooks' office today to schedule your appointment.
Or you can contact Dr. Brooks' office through email
Forms To Fill Out Before Your Visit
View A Map.